▣ 2024 Overseas Korean Adoptees Gathering

Random Chit Chat / Discussion aléatoire

Date : 24-04-30 22:50 View : 319

첨부파일

본문

Hello, 2024 participants.

We would be delighted if you could share any information that you'd like to with your fellow 2024 OKAG participants.

Bonjour, les participants de 2024 !  

Nous serions ravis si vous vouliez bien partager n’importe quelle information avec vos amis participants de l’OKAG 2024.  

It could be anything - the latest news from your organization, something fun or interesting that you came across,
or just about anything that you think others might find worth knowing.

Cela pourrait être tout ce qui vous passe par la tête – les dernières nouvelles de votre association, quelque chose d’amusant ou d’intéressant que vous avez découvert, ou juste quelque chose que vous pensez que les autres trouveraient intéressant à savoir. 

Feel free to share without hesitation.

N’hésitez pas à partager sans aucune hésitation.  

We can't wait to hear from you!

Nous avons hâte de vous lire ! 

Hi everyone, my husband and I are planning on attending a Makgeolli making class on Friday after the conclusion of the OKA events. There is another attendee who is also interested in participating so I thought I'd let everyone know in case you'd also like to join. It is Friday from 16:00-18:00 at Baekusaeng Makgeolli and costs $75. You can sign up online here: https://baekusaeng.com/makgeolli-classes/.

Sorry, It is the "One Day Fruit Makgeolli Class"!

looks like a lot of fun!!

Oh heck yes! I'm signing up. I've always wanted to learn how to make makgeolli. <3

Angela, thank you for telling us about this.  I have signed my husband and I up for the same session!  Looking forward to this.

Hi Everyone! If you are staying a little longer after the gathering, there is an opportunity to go down to Geoje with GOA'L.  It is all expense paid and for adoptees only.  Reach out to me if you are interested!!  So excited to meet everyone!!

test

Hi, If you are in Korea Saturday 25th Goal having a group ghatering on a food marked. I'm going to the event to meet another KADs :) Reach out to me if you are interested or look at they homepage/instagram :) .

I think it's a food marked, I'm not sure ????. But is seems like it.

Oh.. my fingers... ????????‍♀️..

I think we can't use smily in here ha ha ha. I'm so sorry, the smily I was trying to use wasn't the right one when I was pushing the button.

Just signed up to go!  Love that it's a night market!  I'll be checking out the Kyobo book store underneath beforehand!!

Thanks for sharing!  I'll check it out!

Hi Mina,
Thanks for letting everyone know about this event. My husband and I will also be attending! See you there!

Hi All,  I'm Ann-Kristin but my family and friends call me Anki. I and my son Anton are really looking forward to this event. Will be so interesting to meet you all!  We live in Sweden but I assume we will meet  Koreans from all over the world :-)

Hello everyone,

My girlfriend who is attending with me is vegan, is there anyone else attending that is? OKA seems to have problem understanding what vegan means as we got a response that they are preparing vegetarian for her but as you probably know vegan means no animal products at all. So anyone else have this problem right now?

Hi, Jakob

We will go to prepare a Vegan meal for Sandra. It excludes all animal products such as sauce, cheese, fish, etc. We already sent mail to Sandra about this.

If you have more questions, feel free ask to our mail!

Thanks

I am arriving in Korea on May 18 and leaving May 30.  Am interested in meeting up with others that will be staying before or after the gathering!!!

Will there be a whatsapp group for this gathering?

Dear Heidi,

We apologize for the delayed response. You can access WhatsApp by scanning the QR code provided in the last chapter of the 3rd guideline that was sent out. We are glad that you are already using WhatsApp effectively with other participants.

Thanks

Hi again, maybe this information will come twice as I'm not sure why I can't see my posting of DMZ. However, I and my son Anton will do DMZ on Saturday 25 May. We have booked "Red Suspension Bridge+DMZ Tour" on this link: https://www.viator.com/tours/Seoul/No-Shopping-DMZ-Morning-Half-Day-Tour/d973-6364P28